Fan Coil Unit Controller, fully programmable controller.
iSMA-B-FCU-HH, fully programmable controller, is built with the aim of controlling the FCU. The controller is factory-equipped with the two most popular open communication protocols Modbus ASCII/RTU and BACnet MSTP, which are selected using DIP switches.
To minimise time and simplify commissioning process the controller is delivered with universal application, which supports the most popular types of FCU. Dedicated DIP-switch allows to adjust parameters of the application. Additionally, in the BACnet protocol, the application has the built-in function which allows automatically to bind Master and Slave controllers in the groups.
In the case, if the application does not meet the project requirements, it can be modified or created from scratch. Changing of the application is possible in real-time by USB port. There are three hardware versions which have different types of Triac Outputs and power supply.
- 4x Special Input – voltage, resistance, dry contact
- 4x Digital Input – dry contact
- 3x Digital Output 6 A (Fan Speed)
- 1x Digital Output 10 A (electric heater)
- 1x Digital Output 6 A (cooling actuator)
- 2x Triac 0,5 A @ 230 V AC (heating and cooling, actuators)
- 3x Analog Outputs 0-10 V DC (heating, cooling actuators and Fan Speed)
- ARM Cortex-M4
- 230 V AC
- Interface RS485 half duplex
- Up to 128 devices on the bus
- Protocols: Modbus or BACnet
- Baud rate: 4800 to 115200 bps
- Dimension: 123,6×136,6×54,5 mm, (123,6×171,2×54,9 mm) with plastic cover for terminals
- Construction: plastic, self-extinguishing (PC/ABS)
- DIN rail mounting DIN (DIN EN 50022 norm)
- Cooling: internal air circulation
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 50°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 85°C
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95%, no condensation
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP40 – for indoor installation