MSHRIY has a variety of services, processes and technologies that can help you implement a life cycle management program in your facility.
A properly designed support program consists of many different, yet highly inter-related elements that provide life cycle management of your facility and the assets within, thereby ensuring maximum return on your investment, as well as increased operating efficiency and productivity, resulting in the lowest possible operating cost.
Indoor Air Monitoring
Regular monitoring and follow-up of air quality indicators such as temperature, pressure, CO2 or CO levels, and occupied air changes.
- Remotely performed and reported via Web interface.
- Remote alarms and emails for quick response to violations.
Managed Services Strategies & Benefits Include:
- Improving the quality and productivity of the workforce
- Deploying the latest systems faster, with less cost and risk
- Obtaining better metrics/performance measurements
- Complying with documentation more efficiently and accurately
- Delegating energy management for savings and sustainability
- Ensuring maintenance of capital assets
Our Managed Services Offerings
- Alarm Monitoring & Help Desk
- Building Performance Analysis
Infrastructural building management comprises, among other things, systems for the maintenance of the building, e.g. the facility management systems (FMS) which manage the maintenance of the technical facilities. Technical building management comprises the building automation and security management. While the building automation deals with, for example, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), light and lifts, the security management deals with fire detection, burglar alarm, access control, accelerator, video surveillance, and other security topics.